Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
● We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
● Provide, operate, and maintain our Website.
● Improve, personalize, and expand our Website.
● Understand and analyze how you use our Website.
● Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
● Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
● Send you emails.
● Find and prevent fraud.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google Double Click DART Cookie
Removal of links from our Website If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, nor do we warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date. As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.